Fungi constitute an important proportion of marine microbiota. Marine fungi are a renewable and outstanding source for new bioactive natural products that can contribute significantly to the well-being of the society. However, their potential in many areas has largely remained untapped.
The Marine Natural Products Team, which is part of the Institute of Chemistry of Nice at the University Côte d’Azur (France) cordially invites you to the 3rd International Conference of the Marine Fungal Natural Products (MaFNaP) that will be held online from July 19 to 22, 2021. This event will gather an international audience to discuss new developments and approaches within the field, enhance awareness on marine fungi as a sustainable resource for blue biotechnology and highlight the potential of marine fungal metabolites in various areas. It also serves as a forum for networking and promotion of young scientists working in the field.
Abstracts will be considered for short talks or poster presentation. Selected posters will also be given the opportunity to be presented during short flash presentations.
MaFNaP 2021 Conference Topics
- Marine fungal chemodiversity
- Marine fungal biodiscovery
- Marine fungal biotechnology
- Fungal analytics and metabolomics
- Genetics of fungal secondary metabolite production
- Marine fungal biodiversity and cultivability
- New approaches to promote silent fungal gene clusters
- Halotolerant and halophilic fungi
- Evolution and host-microbe interactions
- Ecology and physiology of marine fungi
- Access and benefit sharing